Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Productview - Highlighting parts

harichennai

Hi all,

Iam using Productview Professional 9.1 M060.

When I browse the assembly structure after loading a PVZ , If I click on a sub assembly or part in the assembly tree, why the geometry in the graphics window is not highlighted (just like Pro/E)?

Also when I click on the geometry , why the part is not highlighted in the assembly tree?(just like Pro/E).

This drives me crazy, and do you guys have any solution , like a setting or preference?

Or is this a PTC "rule"?

Thanks in advance

Hari

Cheap north face jackets is a company that sells outdoor equipments - like camping equipment, outdoor jackets, footwear, which are required
by people that go out hiking and wandering to various places. Inside the shearing very neatly of ugg boots clearance, length of uniform
density, feels very soft and comfortable. It is important to wear with light, no load. Fairly warm. and clean, smooth, no shrinkage deformation. The design has its own
personality, have a variety of styles, generous, elegant, simple, cute, sexy and so on.

Hi Hari,

There is an options under ProductView Options to enable pre-selection highlighting under General > Navigation. Make sure that checkbox is enabled and you can select part (similar to pro/e).

Thanks,
Amit

Hi,

My settings are already as per what you told.

It works only when you click on a .prt in the tree, not for a .asm. (But Pro/E does for .asm also)

If you click on a part in the assembly structure its geometry, the geometry will not get highlighted. You have to expand the .asm tree and select all parts to get them highlighted.

On the other hand, when I click a geometry in model, iam not happy about the way in which the .prt or asm gets highlighted in the tree....I could barely see it highlighted in the tree because it is in a very very feeble color..How to change this to bold?

Thanks

Hari

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back