Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

problems of analysis

olivierpa

2012-03-20_112056_problemes1.zip

Hi everybody

I just created a static analysis withPro/mechanica (using Wildfire 4) and I face2 probleme in theresults <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

1) in the folder"diagnostic" , I have a messagesaying the concat area is smallin comparison of theto size elementsadjacents

2 )in the folder "run status " , I have a stress error % of 16.3 % ( <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:stockticker>PTC</st1:stockticker> recommandation is5% max)

To solve the first problem , I have created acontrol "autogem " on the 2 facesincluded to define a max size of the elements, I want to know if it's the correctmethod or if an other one is better

Forproblem 2 , I don't know what I have to do, I have just notice that with the autogem control to solve probleme 1 , the % of stress error mouve to 12.3 % , but I don't know waht to do to to be bellowthe5 %

If anyone know the solutions for my 2 problems , it will be greatif yopu can explain me

by advance , many thanks for your help

Olivier

I have not a great deal of experience with contact problems but the elements in the contact areas needs to be really small. Try meshing smaller in the contact area until your results are stable. You might consider creating a region there or using points to control mesh instead of setting a small max size on a larger face.

Dear All<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

after some testings , I have now a stress error of 4.3 % ( I simply play with the limits of the autoGEM parameters )

Now I face a new problem , when I want review the result , I hav a window with the text " none of the windows of results selected can be show "

Do you know or did you already face this problem and if yes do you have a solution for it ?

many thanks for your help

Olivier

Dear All

I have checked the the file "study status " , it's OK and I have run complted "at the end of the report"

I have also checked the diagnostic report , it's also OK

2012-05-23_083849_Problem1.zip

Now mayby the file is too big for my computer , but I don't know the way to see it

If you can help me

Olivier

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back