Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Problem in showing tolerence

skwasim_smile

Hi guy's

sorry to post this question in this section,I havent worked much on drawing module in pro-e,so i need an info i wanna show the plus minus,symmentry tolerence in the drawing do i have to change any config settings as when i click the dimension and go to properties the feature iam asking for is freezed or not active can you please help me out with this problem.

Thanks in advance

wasim

config.pro setting

tol_display yes
tol_mode nominal

drawing dtl setting (right-click drawing background -> Properties -> Drawing options)

tol_display yes

to add... When I try to figure things out like this on my own... I have a pecking order to solving problems. For example Ill try one things then another. in this case you might have thought there was tolerance in the environment menu. Then config settings. Then in your .dtl file settings reaching the answer posted already.

hi guy's

Iam really sorry to post a question like i should have had a look at other section,after posting the question i searched in the forum and i got the answer to the above posted question anywayz thanks guys for ur help,in future i will se that i will look first into the forum before posting up my question.

wasim

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back