Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro Engineer Part Modeling Training

kontrolfreek

Hi everyone, I am offering services to those in need of some basic and advanced part modeling. I use gotomeeting for desktop sharing and skype for voice. My services are fairly inexpensive compared to the market, if this is something you would like, please contact me [email protected] thank you.

design engine classes are the most expensive and probably more than the standard var and we use webex for those with travel budgets slashed. Its better to come in for training tho because you get more for your money that way.I set up training in hotels all around the country (mostly for groups of contractors) by the way and for those permanent guys that are forced to take that book read training from the vars. ;) I hope i don't get in trouble with the vars again but it's good to piss those guys off some... and to the PTC vars... just be glad your not a solidworks var. Cause I piss them off even more.
Edited by: design-engine

There is no need to use two different applications i.e. gotomeeting for desktop sharing and skype for Voice. You can try using a web conferencing service such as gomeetnow.com. It provides a combination of desktop sharing as well as HD VOIP Audio Conferencing, required for your online training classes.

design-engine said:
design engine classes are the most expensive and probably more than the standard var and we use webex for those with travel budgets slashed. Its better to come in for training tho because you get more for your money that way.I set up training in hotels all around the country (mostly for groups of contractors) by the way and for those permanent guys that are forced to take that book read training from the vars. ;) I hope i don't get in trouble with the vars again but it's good to piss those guys off some... and to the PTC vars... just be glad your not a solidworks var. Cause I piss them off even more.

good job hi-jacking someone elses thread. give it a break

aliasgarbabat said:
There is no need to use two different applications i.e. gotomeeting for desktop sharing and skype for Voice. You can try using a web conferencing service such as gomeetnow.com. It provides a combination of desktop sharing as well as HD VOIP Audio Conferencing, required for your online training classes.
Go to Meeting also has voice.

Great info, but it was 4 years ago he/she started the topic...
smiley2.gif

//Tobias

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back