Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro-E DXF Outputs

JFBTech

Hello All!

First time here pretty much of a newbee at Pro-E Wildfire so, don't be to harsh!

I just drawn a metal plate with a whole bunch of holes. With this, I'v included some lettering that I want to be etch to the SS plate. So far no problems, the holes and the lettering are on different layers and all seem good.

Now one of the suppliers that we want to deal with wants to have the lettering on a seperate layer but it HAS to be in yellow. The DXF output for this layer is Cyan. How can I change this... if I even can.

I need to ship the outputs today, any help would be very, very appreciated.

ADD ON: Forgot to say that I'm using Pro-E 3.0

Jean-Fran

Thanks but it seems I still have the problem since I don't have the properties tab in the "Export Environnement for DXF"

I hope there is a workaround!

JFB, Select View, then Display settings then Display colors where you can change the color of Curvature to yellow!

Or while in sketcher select the same as above and change sketch to yellow R=255.0 G=255.0 B=0

Your sketch will now be yellow!

Nbaptist,

Already tried. That will only change the display colors. When the DXF is created, the Cyan will remain.

...unless I made a mistake when exporting the second time.

Thank you!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back