Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/E crashes with family table

siko

Hello! My Wildfire 2 crashes every time i'm trying to SAVE any changes to a model with the family table through the instances (For example, when i'm putting surface finish in a drawing). When I use generic model (not an instance)as a modelin a drawing everything is fine.

Is this with every model or just one in particular? If it's only one then maybe your model is corrupt. Try updating to the latest version of the software too. You're not using Server Registry to switch between workspaces are you? (intralink 3X & earlier).

This happens withall models with the family tables. I'm not shure aboutchance of immediate updating, it can take a very long timeto convince our administratorof such need
smiley5.gif
(my build is M180). And I don't use Server Registry.

Update it yourself then. Why should you need to convince your administrator? Send me one of the files and I take a look. I'm pretty sure M180 was a pretty stable release though (the later ones usually are). Maybe there is something you're using in your tables that Pro/E doesn't like. PM me to get my e-mail address.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back