Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Preselection Highlighting

gbowma

In Creo2, does anyone know how to change the modeling preselection highlighting from that nasty solid blob (currently default green) back to edges only, like it used to be?

In Creo2, does anyone know how to change the modeling preselection highlighting from that nasty solid blob (currently default green) back to edges only, like it used to be?

I dont know how to change it to "edges only" but you can change the color if you dont like green!
Go to File -> Option -> System colors -> Graphics and change the preselection color.

Thanks. I can turn it off entirely, too, but then it doesn't show me the model name either. I just do not like that overwhelming solid mass highlighting. Very distracting and unnecessary. Pro needs to add an option to allow edges only.

The option is "fast_highlight no", it is named like this because in fact on many graphics card highlight with edges is slower than highlight with solids

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back