Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Posting Error

Fegenbush

Wildfire 2.0 M150

I got over my Gpost Option File Generator not opening by installing an old disc of 2001 that I had and got it to work outside Pro/E. Now, there is another problem.

When I try to use the post, it doesn't work. So, I figured that I would eliminate the MACHIN option, then pick the post manually. However, that is where the error seems to originate. I get a command prompt error that <post directory>//dblist.bat is not a valid batch file.

I have never had this happen on any of the other machines that I have Pro installed on, and I am at a total loss.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

WMF

It sounds to me that for some reason, when Proe attempts to open your list of posts, it doesn't find them. Make sure that the config.pro option gpostpp_dir still points to where your posts are. If you went into Gpost outside of Proe, you might have to close Proe down and re-launch it.

IIANM, older versions of Pro/MAN comes with Pro/NC-GPOST, whereas if you are firing up Wildfire 2.0, it should be Pro/GPOST.

The shortcut should be "progpostq.bat" in /<INSTALL_POINT>/bin/. Remember to add the switch "-sy:2 -db:<PP_DIR>" to the launch shortcut.

HTH.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back