Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PDF export problem ,line style

s0010570

Is anyone got problem same as me ? ocne export PDF DWG , Axis line is not dash line as shown in *.DRW file but it's be full line .. how can i fig it out ? Help me please

I forgot , i use WF4.0 date code M050
smiley18.gif

I tried to print the drawing file with primo pdf software and the results are acceptable. However, with "save as pdf" option even I got similar results as you all have got. One thing I noticed in the pdf file created using save as option; the axis line style is indeed centre line type only. But the line scale is so small, it appears to be a continuous line. Here is the snapshot of the line taken at 2000X magnification.

The vertical line is the axis line and the horizontal line is a continous line.

Regards,

Anand

I do not have that issue in WF2 using Adobe Pro. I know in WF2 you can create a pdf at least 2 ways, one using the button which goes directly to the pdf printer and the other is to use the plot button and go through the MS Print Manager. I use both methods depending on the type of drawing. If it is a drawing with an imported image then I'll use the MS Print Manager method. If the drawing does not have an imported image then I'll use the Save As pdf button.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back