Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Open Pro/E Minimized with Batch File

feisthammela

Does anyone know how to set up a batch file so that when it launches Pro/E,Pro/E opens minimized? I am using a batch file to open Pro/E because I need to automatically run a trail file whenever Pro/E is opened. I was thinking that the trail file would run faster if Pro/E was minimized and the users do not want to see all of the flashing screens before Pro/E opens.

Thanks, Pellerin. It never occured to me that this option even existed, and it willdefinately help me with a different project I am working on, but I'm not sure ifnographics modewill help me with this problem. I need to be able to work in Pro/E after running the trail file. Is there any way to change Pro/E to show graphics after it is started up in nographics mode?

Just another thought I had...can you launch a shortcut from a batch file? If that is possible, I can set Pro/E to start up minimized in the shortcut that is launched from my batch file.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back