Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

My first ProE Animation

sikter

looks enough as for "a couple weeks of learning"
smiley2.gif

what is this device for? - I know there was some text flying above but I didn`t grab the whole sens of it

muadib3d said:
looks enough as for "a couple weeks of learning"
smiley2.gif

what is this device for? - I know there was some text flying above but I didn`t grab the whole sens of it

thank you for watching/listening

The device is Hydraulic valve blockwhich controls hydraulic winch orhydraulic crane.

Valves included are:

Direction control valve, two speed valve (On the top)

Pressure relief valve, compensator, Counter balance valve

pressure reducing valve, some check valves, shutle valve etc.

I should probably put hydraulic diagram in video

sikter said:
Hello,

I started to learn how to animate in Pro E a couple weeks ago

I do it hard way. No one here arround to show me basics. I managed to do some tricks but I think there is easier way to do it.

I'll come with concrete questions after,

Here is aclip of my video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VitowgyHBKo

here is music I made for this video:

[url]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=510 525&songID=7062915[/url]

tell me what you think!

can u help me out?

im trying to do an animation with moving parts of my assembly, but i dont know to do it!

where can i learn to do an animation??

please help me!

Hi Sikter,

Impressive! I have a couple of questions regarding your animation posted in You Tube.

1. Did you do all of it in Pro Engineer? (change of background, words moving at the top, etc)

2. How do you make the screws rotate? You include mechanism?

3. Did you hide the large final part and show it later or you imported it later (i believe it is the crane belt holder or something like that)

Thanks.

hi sikter,

good work. i also need to learn animation. can you plz send the study material if you have a soft copy? my mail ID: [email protected]

plz send me the links of relevant sources available online.

thanks

Rudresh

Hi there,

I tried once make some animations and during that time I found some usfull *.pdfs on the web. So if any one want I could send it via e mail.

I will send it in a minute to rudresh.

If anyone has some usfull stuff about animation please send it to:

[email protected]

Thanks

Cheers

Boleslawny
Edited by: boleslawny

Jotry said:
Hi Sikter,

Impressive! I have a couple of questions regarding your animation posted in You Tube.

1. Did you do all of it in Pro Engineer? (change of background, words moving at the top, etc)

2. How do you make the screws rotate? You include mechanism?

3. Did you hide the large final part and show it later or you imported it later (i believe it is the crane belt holder or something like that)

Thanks.

I was also inspired his screw rotate and did one example.But not good as his one.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back