Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Multiple Sheets

Rbrgr83

Last new topic of the day, i swear:

I haven't done much with multiple sheets yet. Is there a was to copy a view from one sheet to another & retain dims, balloons, etc.??

Not allowed.

ProE does not have option of copying a view.
Even if it does, you can not have dim's balloons in multiple places in same drawing.

Charles

I actualy asked the question wrong. I really wanted to know how to move views between sheets. But I found that out in the mean time (Move Item to Sheet...)

I'm sure that copying views would have been my next question though, so thanks! You'vesavedme a future headache.
smiley26.gif

harrisonking said:
ithink you can import a drawing to your main drawing.

Yes, but I am dealing with multiple sheets on the SAME drawing. I'm guessing you cannot import from one sheet to the next. And even so, I doubt that the BOM balloons would remain in tact.

But I might be wrong!
smiley17.gif

Rbrgr83 said:
harrisonking said:
ithink you can import a drawing to your main drawing.

Yes, but I am dealing with multiple sheets on the SAME drawing. I'm guessing you cannot import from one sheet to the next. And even so, I doubt that the BOM balloons would remain in tact.

But I might be wrong!
smiley17.gif

try this.edit>copy form other drawing.choose one drawing insert to your main

drawing.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back