Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

modify postprocessor Heidenhain

rogi_008

Hi, everyone

I want to modify my postprocessor, How can I set M00 when sequence done , and
how set cutting time when program is end.
I use ProE (file generator) and I have Heidenhain TNC 530 ( machine Deckel Maho).
Please help me.

Goodmorning,

As it concerns the M00 at the end of the program, go to the Applications-NC Post Processor. Choose the post processor and change the end line of the program. Usually is M30.

On the other hand, Heidenhain controls dislay either the current cutting time (one piece)or add the cutting time.

I hope you solve your issues.

Finally, can you send me the files of the post processor, because I am looking for the for quite a long time?

I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Costis Paidas ([email protected])

Hi rogi

This can be accomplished in the FIL file. Open uncx01.fnn, where nn reps the post processor number, and try this. Enter after Global Variables section.

CIMFIL/ON,LOADTL

DMY=POSTF(20) $$ Save current cl record
AUXFUN/1&nbs p; $$ This outputs an M1 to tape file.
DMY=POSTF(21) $$ Reload saved cl record
DMY=POSTF(13) $$ Process LOADTL cl record and output to tape file.

CIMFIL/OFF

Code might look like this:

M1 or M0 Depending on whether 1 or ) is used with AUXFUN/
T5 M6

Jay.

Goodmorning,

I am looking for quite a long time a post processor for Heidenhain TNC 530 with output format "L", "C" etc (not G-code), for Pro Engineer.

If anyone can help me, I would be grateful.

Thanx in advance.

Costis Paidas ([email protected])

Hi restacopa,

What does the L and C represent? If it's X and Y, you can go into OFG and create aliases for the X and Y and the post will output the L and C inplace of X and Y.

Jay Crook.

Dear Jay,

L means the line code, instead of G1 in G-code. On the other hand C is the command for a curve in Heidenhain control which is accompanied with DR- (G2) or DR+ (G3). The G0 command (rapid movement) in heidenhain is the line command "L" with the FMAX (L XO YO FMAX).

So, what I am looking for is a post processor that outputs not the classic G-code, but the original Heidenhain.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Best regards,

Also the tool change command, instead of T1M6, in Heidenhain is "Tool call 1Z S6000". Where "Z" the spindle axis.

rogi_008 said:
Hi, everyone

I want to modify my postprocessor, How can I set M00 when sequence done , and
how set cutting time when program is end.
I use ProE (file generator) and I have Heidenhain TNC 530 ( machine Deckel Maho).
Please help me.

Hi Rogi,

I need your help in the following topic:
I have a postprocessor for Heidenhein TNC530 but it is can't work at ProE Wildfire 5.0.
Could you send me please via e-mail ([email protected]) your Heid TNC postprocessor?
Thank you very much for your kindly help in advance.

Best regards,
Gyusz

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back