Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Modelling a car with ISDX

Wasim,

I follow the same method as Bart viz draw 3 sketches for each of the views and getting the images to fit. Of lately, I am planning to experiment with using "Fill" and then decal mapping to allow switching on and off at random.

However one word of caution. Work on your model at Scale viz 1:3 or 1:5 for trace sketch and model size often end up slowing your system down.

l:student p:de2006

Will try to upload the mustang today. The password changes often just so we can track how many people go there. Email me if you want the password and it changes.

Design-engine- the password fails now, can you post the current one?

Thanks.

ok... ok.... sorry been away for a while.

The login and password has changed. You know you guys should come for training as you would get much more out ISDX when one on one. But you might not be located in the U.S. and travel is expensive... which is why I give out the password.

http://www.proetools.com/tutor/
login: student password: sushiwabi

Sushi Wabi by the way is a sushi restaurant within walking distance of the school. We have over 100 multinational restaurants within 3 city blocks of us. Sushi Wabi has the best looking servers. ;)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back