Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Modelcheck Issues

shkn&strd

Can Modelcheckidentifypartunits and change them at the same time? If so can it do the same thing for with the material, and be directed to a material file? I have talked to numerous technicians at PTC and posed this question but to no avail. They have all said they could not answer my question right away because they needed to do some research and would get back to me. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

I then spent large amounts of timesending emails back to them when they did get back to me with an answer.I have gotten more information from reading bits and pieces of information from the Pro/E help center tab of the software then I have from all my calls to PTC. I have logged numerous hours online trying to get a resolution to this dilemma. I have about 8 years as a user but was never asked to produce this type of task before now. I must say that it has been a bit of a challenge and quite a learning experience setting up this feature of Pro/E.

Anybody out there have a clue to this mystery?<O:p></O:p>

Would this not be a Toolkit application? I don't know anything much about Toolkit other than it can be made to do certain tasks. I doubt Modelcheck would be able to do this for you as it is software to carry out comparisons and not physical tasks. I may stand to be corrected from somebody though!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back