Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Model Check

gregd01089

I am looking at trying to implementModel Check at our facility. After looking at all the options that can be set, I realized that there were some options that I could figure out what they were and a lot that I was not sure what the option was checking. Does anyone have a list of these options defined?

The ModelCheck Help Topic file has a good list of all the options. PTC has not released this documentation for WF5, but it does exist on their website for WF3 & WF4.

I am looking to model check importance & how to create and run the model check

Is the model check useful in drawing or

Is there is any other like drawing check etc is in proE

And how to write or create our own requirements in model check?

please suggest.

thanks

There is a lot of functionality in ModelCheck for both drawings and models. You just need to learn how to use it.

There are categorised checks for .prt, .asm and .drw.

There are also PDM related checks in each category.

I personally like Modelcheck, but it has to be used in such a way not to hinder the designer's daily life.

Only during Checkin , it should be forced to use.

There are also ways of automating / creating customised Checks by developing Pro/Toolkit or Jlink programs. Look in to the documentation of Jlink or toolkit.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back