Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mechanica problem!!

CADyuGO

I have just installed pro/mech in my computer, but i discover that iam able to run only the Independent mode and when i am trying to load pro/mech inside proe Wildfire, proe comes with an answer :
"Application MECHANICA is not supported on this platform."

i would appreciate if anyone could quide me so i could be able to load the integrated mode of mechanica

PLEASE!!!
smiley19.gif

[email protected]

This same question has been asked and answered, if I am not wrong, more than atleast 10 times. So please first search the similiar topic and after you know you can't find any similar topic you should post one.

By the way the answer to this question is : just reinstall or rerun setup from Bin directory and give valid path for Mechanica installation.

Israr

It`s not helping. I have tried it more times... it justdon`t work!

The path is 100% correct. I have tried to remove the spaces from the directory name.... etc...

can it be that the licence is not walid for mechanica?Proe is running but mechanica not...

And by the way... i have read oll the posts... just didn`t find anything usefull...

If you ran the Mechanica setup andfilled in the Pro/E location it would have created a file called pro_mech_loc.bat in the Pro/E loadpoint\install\nt folder. You also run the Pro/E setup and tell it the Mechanica location under the "Configure Other Product Interoperability". That's all there is to linking the two apps. Check those things and if it doesn't work thenmaybe it's a licensing issue. Have you called PTC Tech Support? They're very good at the Mechanica-Pro/E integration troubleshooting because it's a common problem.

All you need to do is re-install Pro/E (NOT MECHANICA) and you dont need to re-install it.

Following on-screen instructions and when prompted,just give the installation directory for Mechanica when prompted.

That easy.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back