Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mechanica Integrated Mode not working

mit_joel

I have Wildfire 2.0 and the analysis modules. I can run Mechanica in the seperate (looks really old school) mode, but I have no experience with that. When I try to run integrated mode, Wildfire only gives me the FEM options. Is there a way to activate the integrated mode? Any ideas?

Thanks.
Edited by: mit_joel

kindly search topics before creating new topc This very question has been asked and replied more than 20 times.

btw the reason is incorrect installation.

Israr

Israr,

Can you give me alittle help here. I have searched the key words that I can think of(including "incorrect installation") and read through a lot of other posts.

Thanks.

Joel

I finally found a sufficient answer by looking at other posts by you, Israr, where someone posted an actual response after you that was helpful.

Hi mit-joel

Afteryou istall pro/e and pro/mechanica you have to replace mechanica to pro/e. You make link: C:\PTC\proeWildfire 2.0\bin\ptcsetup, u click next until window"Select the optional configuration steps you wish to perform" you add stick on row "configure orther product interoperability", and click next. In row "locate other installation locations" u have to locate pro/m, example on my computer :C:\PTC\mechWildfire 2.0. U continue click next to finish. Now u can run pro/e with application mechanica.

I hope it can help u.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back