Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Loads/Constraints ignored

GuilleSP

Hello everybody,

When working on an assambly and switch from "Standard" mode to "Mechanica", I get the following warning message: "FEM mode Loads/Constraints not supported by Mechanica have been ignored."

I'm not working in the FEM mode. I'm using some constraints, and the loads are mainly forces and bearings. Even if I delete all of the loads and constraints, I keep on getting the same message. Is Mechanica really ignorig any of my loads? I know the FEM mode has some limitations with that, but not on the contrary.

Thanks,

Guillermo

Mechanica is under the impression you have defined a load/contraint in FEM mode that cannot transfer. Go into FEM mode and see whats there. Maybe check thermal loads too.

Disregard this message if you have already resolved your issue.but if you haven't, i might suspect that your mechanica installation was not successful. checking license file and re-installing mechanicamight help it.

regards,

serhan
Edited by: sezerserhan

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back