Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Javascript

C.Andersson

Hello.

When i make a PDF with Pro Engineer i get to choose in the "Print"-setup if i want the Layers to be "Visible Only" "All" or "None. I would like the Visible Only choice to be default/standard, possible? ( I am using Acrobat 5.0 and i

Once you finishd ur drawing, go to tools/mapkey. create a new mapkey, enter key sequence, name n description whichever key u want n press record button.

Go to ur drw window - press ctrl+P to open print -configure what r all things required to come as output - save the pdf to the desired location - after saving the pdf just stop the record mapkey - save the recorded mapkey in config.pro.

After then everytime u just press "P" to take pdf. Note that if selected printing preference as "All" itrecords all the sheets in the drw. To take single sheet pdf u need to create another mapkey.

Atlast u need to save this mapkeys in config.pro thats important. Everytime u open the Pro-E same config.pro has been set, then only it will works.

Asho Pulsar said:
Once you finishd ur drawing, go to tools/mapkey. create a new mapkey, enter key sequence, name n description whichever key u want n press record button.

Go to ur drw window - press ctrl+P to open print -configure what r all things required to come as output - save the pdf to the desired location - after saving the pdf just stop the record mapkey - save the recorded mapkey in config.pro.

After then everytime u just press "P" to take pdf. Note that if selected printing preference as "All" itrecords all the sheets in the drw. To take single sheet pdf u need to create another mapkey.

Atlast u need to save this mapkeys in config.pro thats important. Everytime u open the Pro-E same config.pro has been set, then only it will works.

Alright thanks :)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back