Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Integrated motion

05735620d

I am doing motion analysis. But I just can use the indepent mode, there is not choice of motion for me when I click"Applicaiton => mechanica => model type", just have structure and thermal for me to choice?

How can I solve this problem?

Motion is inside the "structure and thermal" in independent mode.you can switch between the three.

Motion is not available in integrated mode.

So after you click"Applicaiton => mechanica => model type"structure and thermal " then go to (File or Edit)-->Independent Mechanica

Israr

Pro/MECHANICA Motion requires to install a Microsoft C compiler on your system. Most likely you just forgot to set the MM_C_HOME environment variable after the installation. In order to avoid an unnecessary slowdown of your machine, wasted harddisk space etc. users of other C-compilers or users which do not program C at all might want to copy the "bin", "lib" and "include" directories from a colleague having a complete installation.
Don't forget to order/register your copy at DISTRILOG, as each license must be registered with the SIC.

Example (using the MS Visual C++ default path; include in autoexec.bat):
SET MM_C_HOME="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98"
(Under WinNT/2000 you might want to use the "Environment Variables" dialog)

if you open an assembly rather than a part it will work in old verisons of proe. Motion was discontinued a few years ago.

proe

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back