Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

how to use user program in pro\e

ashish thakkar

i want to use c program in pro\e.i have made c program as shown in pro\e help but while linking it(RELATION\UTILITY\LINK , ERRORS IN COMPLILING AND LINKING is shown. so what should i do.I have already set environment variable as shown in help. i am using 64-bit system;so pls guide me as soon as possible.
if possible,pls mail me on [email protected]

Edited by: ashish thakkar

from your erroe-message it seems to be some error in your program.Could you share what program you linking and what you want to achieve by that?
I am not good at C-programs..but someone might help with evaluating it.
FYI: personal e-mails are not considered in this forum & this is open info. forum.Also put your quesy in respective section of forum
Edited by: s_pme20

I WANT TO MAKE PARAMETRIC DESIGN OF ANY MODEL For that i have started with simple model of plate with dimension 100*100*10.than use program shown below

#define USERMAIN
#include "spgusrgl.h"
void usermain()
{
double t,i,D[5];
t=15;
D[1]=t;
}
after successfully running this program,plate will be regenerated & dim will be 100*100*15. bec dim id D[1] =10 before using program

but while linkig, ERRORS IN COMPILING AND LINKING IS SHOWN IN MESSAGE LOG

I would not go in detail of doing C program to achieve this.
Simply use relations you want. like,
d1=t
d1=t/2+5 or whatever..

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back