Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

how to start

t-4ever

hiii there

It's T-4ever a new member to your fourm. i'm a new user or want to learn Pro-E and i have a couple of questions:

1- How to start learning Pro-E??! via books or tutorials

2- Is there an add on software to the Por-E to insert fasterners, bolts and other standard mechanical parts to Pro-E like mechsoft do with Autodesk Inventor?

thanks

t-4ever

Hi

The fastest way to learn ProE would beto go to ProE course, if this isn't possible, then using manuals and tutorials. Of course, when you go trough one tutorial, then you must use some object, or find some book with drawings in it and model on you own, if you get stuck, then go back to tutorial, or search this forum for answers.
This is slow process, but if you got enough time, and if you are determined you can succeed.

Yes ProE have Library with standard parts like bolts, nuts etc., but if you don't have ProE library you can download most of standard parts on this site:
http://www.traceparts.com/en/online/index.asp
Just register, and selected part will come to your E-mail address.

Hope this helps
smiley2.gif

Hiii Isair

thanx 4 ur answers and ur quick response

yourcomparison betweenlearning courses and tutorials was very clear, it 's a matter of effort and time

i surf the siteu gave me i found it interset

thanx 4 all

t-4ever

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back