Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How to display hidden lines in ONE part

You can do this two ways.

One is in the drawing VIEW, DRAWING DISPLAY, COMPONENT DISPLAY this will bring up a menu that will get you there.

Or you can in the assembly inVIEW MANAGERcreat a STYLE which does what you are describing. Then in the assembly VIEW MANAGER create an all (combo state). Then in the drawing modify the view properties and set the view state and then select the combnation you created

The first is the quickest if you only plan needing it for this instance.

Good luck

Jason
Edited by: jlivengo

Hi,

In drawing:

view>drawing display>component display>HLR Display

What's it with Jelston?

Sip

My jelston account is locked. Kinda weird, I tried to have postings going to two email addresses separated by a semicolon. When I typed the email addresses into my preferences it locked me out. It was a "catch 22" type thing; the system said I was new and needed to activate my account but when I tried to activate the account, it said I couldn't because I already had one. SOO, the other day someone unlocked it but I couldn't receive email (I guess b/c the two addresses my for one invalid address). Anywho, I go to remove an email address and it locked me out again and here we are! <Whew!>

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back