Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

how create a model in single feature

why do you want to create this in one feature? I am not
sure if that can be done.
It is fairly simple in 2 features though. Extrude and then
a corner chamfer. Creo has corner chamfer feature. I dont
recall if WF has it.

I seen in one of model . In that model tree only one extrude & one datam plane

what u sad is true .I now that way.

But i need to now how he crated.

You can create with no datum planes. They were just in my start part. Here's another view with the small edge enlarged. Just drive that dimension to something really small to make it appear as a point.
smiley2.gif

View attachment 5301

thanks for ur value information

is it made with extrude or blend?

iam sorry if iam voliate any rules of this forum

You can also blend a triangle to a square which removes the need to adjust the sketch for rounded corners.

I just made one using VSS and a relation, although you do need a curve as a trajectory first. (Iow, imade ageometry that goes from a square to a triangle as seen in the first pic)

View attachment 5305

The datum after your extrude probably dont have anything to do with the geometry unless its used for cutting using solidfy (and that will be an extra feature) .

What you can try is to write an relation inside your extrude sketch that looks directly at the "height" of your modell and then changes the geometry that way. Like what i did in my vss, butin that one i used trajpar that actually relates to the sketch/height automatically.

butstill.....Why?

//Tobias
Edited by: tobbo

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back