Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

HOLE CHARTS

rickkiefer

Hello fellow pro-e-user's.

I'll make my question as easy as possible. I am trying to create hole charts, but it does not see my tapped holes nor counter-bores and sometimes it comes up and tells me it can not place hole chart because one view can not host more than one callout. I know other engineers here use Solidworks and there hole charts show symbols, ect... And I can not even get it to reconize a hole. Is there somewhere I have to setup a hole chart or something?

thanks,

Rick
smiley7.gif

I guess you are working with WildFire 2. If I recall correctly ProE versions up to WF2 only support hole tables for straight holes. So there is no support for tapped holes (ISO).
This is all available in WildFire 3 which has eliminated the shortcomings of the older versions concerning hole tables.

Best regards,

John

I'm using Wildfire 3.0 but Pro/E doesn't recognise holes that use an axes from my skeleton model as the primary reference. I can create a chart of the axes, but can't include the hole diameter in this. Also, how can I order the chart by axis name?

Any help would be appreciated,

Sam

In WF3 the hole charts have been improved so now ISO-holes and so on can also be used.

Best regards,

John

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back