Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Hole Center Line with center point

Goat

I tried searching but didn't find exactly what I need;<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I have row of patterned holes and in the drawing I want to put an axis thru the center point of each hole and reference that ling to give the hole position. In addition I would like a vertical and horizontal line within each hole showing the center. Similar to this basic drawing:

----(+)------(+)------(+)------(+)------(+)------(+)------(+ )------(+)------(+)&nbsp ; | <-(dimension)&n bsp;&n bsp;&n bsp;&n bsp;&n bsp;&n bsp; ____________________________________________________________ ___ <-Part Edge

The way I am doing it nowcan't be correct asI don't 'snap' to the center; I have to go off other parts

click on show /erase select axis, per view. Then click on the view. Then click on select to keep, and click on each axis you want to keep. Then OK.

Then click on the first axis and you will see 4 drag handles (they look like 4 small squares) click and drag the on e on the left thru all the holes.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back