Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Hatch pattern

Prabhu1974

Dear friends, Now in Pro E WF5, I would like to show a hatch pattern (Diamond knurling pattern) in a compoent as we show in autocad.Is it possible in pro detailing. Thank you

-Prabhu

I am running WF4 so it may be a little different picks but here is what you need to do. first you will have to make copies of the lines to have an enclosed section that you want to fill and group them to the view. then pick all lines of the sketch RMB and pick hatch/fill. change the angle and spacing then click add line in the hatch dialog box. It will prompt you for a new angle, offset and spacing.

If you already have a hatch (x-sec) you just modify the hatch hit add line and follow the steps above.

The help menu in pro-e is very informative. Also, the search button (at the top) in this forumis a very usefull tool. Most of the questions that I need answered I usually find with a search on this site. You can also find some videos on YouTube.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back