Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

green text & dimensions instead of yellow

ronfya

Hello all,

I changed a few parameters in the drawing options panel and now all my text and dimensions appear in green. For the dimensions, this happens only to the number not to the lines and arrows that still remain yellow as by default.

Also my title block is affected : text has become green while lines are still yellow.

The problem of course is when I print. Yellow appears black (it's ok because it's like it should ) but the green does print green and it should not do so !!

Any idea of what I should correct to get back to everything yellow ?

Also, another problem. How can I bring the arrows indicating a section above the axis. I mean, at the same spot, there are two lines : an axis and a section arrow. My problem is that the section arrows appears under the axis and I want them above the axis.
Is there any drawing option for this ?

Thank you !
Edited by: ronfya

Seems to me (and as I recall) you can "break" a section line like you can a dimension line. See if that's the case (BTW, I use WF2.0).

Regards,

SrGilberto

bureaadr said:
I think you have changed the line_style.
Check the following option:
2007-03-17_092136_line_style.zip

Regarding the section arrow, check the drawing view properties/sections for arrow display.

bureaadr

Cool!! You were right about the line style! Thank you
smiley1.gif

and for the section arrow lines to be above axes, I finally found that the parameter cutting_line should be set to std_ansi

I'm happy
smiley4.gif
(at least for now...)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back