Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

global sensitivity study with proMechanic

lotus_06

Hello,
I have to do a simulation with the thermal module of Promechanica. In the assembly I have a subassembly (A) that moves so I defined its position with a proE parameter. Then I have another part that moves, and the position of this part is linked to the position of A through a proE relation.
So I have two parameter and the following relations in ProE:
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
d29:5=Smc
d36:5=plug
(*) plug=-2.7449e-06*Smc^4+0.0014236*Smc^3-0.26735*Smc^2+20.408* Smc-454
distance=Smc-plug

Then in promechanica I go to Analysis\mechanica design controls\design parameters:
My first problem is:
Have I to define only one parameter in promechanica, that is Smc (since plug comes from the relation (*)) ?

I tried this way but it seems that promechanica doesn

Maybemy previous postit's not clear but my question is:<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

'Is it possible to make proMechanica see the proE relation?'

In my analysis I defined a parameter (a) in proE and then a design parameter (A) in proMechanica based on the proE parameter (a). Then I define a proE relation between a dimension (b) and the parameter (a), but if in proMechanica I go to

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back