Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Furniture Exhibit

Some funky stuff there mate !! Yeah that lamp is pretty cool isnt it, I do like the modulat wall unit too. That wooden tabel which folds into a square is cool.

The push drawer which fooled you is a bit useless though lol, as you cant place itagainst and walls etc.

Cool suff !

I like the sheep projection of a wolf second to the home depot cord lamp. Notice the link to the idsachhicago website. There is more bio info and pics of the designers.
Edited by: design-engine

AHA-D: You know your furniture. Did you know the piece right away or did you have to search for it some?Impressive. The image on the .be site is small. I wonder how far the variation is off from the 1960's version?

Bart,

I know my Belgian designs, and actually it's easy when you regularly meet over the table in question with friends
smiley36.gif

I only had to look up the exact date. I like the original better. The model in the exhibition adds some fancy curls that actually weaken the concept instead of enhancing or otherwise adding to it. The "cirkante tafel" is straight on all edges giving all 4 or 8 people the same rights. When we meet there is a revolving dish in the middle that makes serving drinks easier and you can give it a turn until the olives, peanuts or whatever pass your way.

Alex
Edited by: AHA-D

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back