Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Flipping Part and post processing

proone

Hello:

I have a pocket in the front of the part and a pocket in the back of the part. I use two different coordinates same location except z changed when flipping the part.However in process manager it doesn't see that shows both ops with the same corrdinate system. Anyone knows why?. And how to fix this

Thanks;

Chris

Create a New Operation and select the machine coordinates from the opposite side of the model. This can be done within the Process Manager or create the Operation with the Process manager closed Then you can define an nc sequence with this operation active.

Create a set combining both operation into a single cldata file. Now depending on the version of ProE thatis installed, Run Vericut against on this cldata file. If the tool does not flip to the opposite side change the config.pro option NCHECK_TYPE to NCHECK. Then run NCHECK again. You should see both sides being machined.

If only one side is verified usingthe ProE NCHECK, you could save this NCHECK image. Then restore this image to run the second operation on. The drawback is the ProE NCHECK will not allow you to rotate the imageas Vericut can do.

I don't know what this mean. Sit is for pasing default parameters to a work cell no option as you have said.

Thanks for trying

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back