Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

finish thread with swept blend rot.

You just need to select the edge in front of the end of your thread as the trajectory & trim it back to the desired length of your runout. For section 1, select Use Edge forthe three edgesof your thread profile & Section 2 will be a point.

View attachment 2948

I am using rotational blend instead of swept blend and it works excellent. which version of wf u use? I am using 2 and 3, just tell me I will post the part.

I know there're many ways to skin a cat. At this time I'll take all the suggestions thatyou guys have. I try the use edge without any success and i'm not given up. But a I got to get this done. So Zaki show my what you got. I'm using wf3 and the file is uploaded on my first post. Thank in advance guys.

Regards

arroyopr

Hopefully they keep the momentum from the longhorns game. We really can use a win on a bowl game.
Edited by: arroyopr

AT THIS MOMENT I COULDNT DEFINE TENGENCY BUT I THINK U CAN DO IT.

HEY GUYS WHAT ABOUT COMPETITION???
smiley36.gif

2006-12-23_051046_thread.prt.rar

If you're talking about putting a thread lead on to a helical cut thread then the best method is to make another helical cut using a 'make datum' through the intersection of the original thread and its intersection with the thread chamfer. Send me your e-mail address if you want me to send you an example.

View attachment 3034

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back