Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

excel tables revisited - cannot see table

tiaj

OK guys I REALLY need your help b/c I have spent WAY too much time on this.

I have my excel table in my drawing, sized properly etc. I exit my drawing delete no displayed, when I bring up my drawing again the table (columns, lines rows, text, cells) is not visible. But I can grab the "handles". No, this is NOT b/c I have black text and black lines
smiley2.gif
I am going NUTS! I work off site and sent my dwgs. down to an engineer on site to see if he could see the table and he CAN!! He and I just spent about an hour on the phone sending stuff back and forth, trying different things. UGH! no matter what I do I cannot see the table. If I right click on the object (again, only seeing handles in red) I have no option to edit, only to open. If I choose open I get an error:

OLE error
Object Activation Failed.

Is there a setting I am missing? A config option?? I'm going nuts and will probably be really ticked when I find out there is a simple solution!
smiley7.gif

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back