Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Edrawings for WF4

sip

Hi all,
Assome of us are using Edrawings publisher/viewer to communicate with our clients, I thought this would be of interest:
This from Tristar in answer to the question when edrawings would become compatible with WF4:
Sip, <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>This is the answer that I received from eDrawings in regards to wildfire 4.0 compatibility. I will keep you updated if I receive any new information. <O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>Regards, <O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>Eli <O:p></O:p>
<O:p>This in response from edrawings:</O:p>
Dear Eli,
<O:p></O:p>After going through the case notes would like to convey that we are working to support Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 on eDrawings for Pro/Engineer. However we have observed issues when publishing some drawing files from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0. We have logged this issue with the software vendor since we are dependent when exporting to eDrawings file. Presently we will not be able to release the product eDrawings for Pro/Engineer with support for Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 until the issue is resolved.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>However since the issue occurs only with some drawing files and the same is acceptable for customers while working we can upload on our FTP server. The product will be available by February 12, 2008 for download.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>Please let us know if we could be of further assistance.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>Regards,<O:p></O:p>
Sudarshan Krishnan

Hope this helps some,
<O:p>Sip</O:p>
Edited by: sip

Hi all,
A new version of edrawings compatible with WF4 is out, I thought I'd pass this along; You may have to copy/paste the link in your browser:
Sip, <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
I just received this email from eDrawings today so I thought I would send it over to you, see below.
Regards,
Eli

Dear Eli,
This is an update to your support request.
A new version of eDrawings for Pro/Engineer V 6.1 with support for Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4.0 was released today.
You may download the latest version from the following link: [url]http://edrawings.geometricglobal.com/products/Download.aspx? productid=5&update=1[/url]
Please let us know if we could be of further assistance.
Regards,
Sudarshan Krishnan
eDrawings Support
[email protected]

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back