Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Dynamic trim tool in Sketcher

jfixsen

We just went from WF2.0 to WF3.0 and I noticed that when you use the dynamic "squiggle" trim, that it doesn't remove the segement from the sketch until you left click in a blank space on the screen or trim another segment. I can't seem to find anything to change this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I'm sure that you will find many other things with no explanation why they are made this way.
smiley5.gif
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

jfixsen said:
We just went from WF2.0 to WF3.0 and I noticed that when you use the dynamic "squiggle" trim, that it doesn't remove the segement from the sketch until you left click in a blank space on the screen or trim another segment. I can't seem to find anything to change this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Weird... mine does delete the segment right away. We're on built 020 btw.

We're on build 090 now, and I just ordered 110 yesterday to see if that will correct some of the issues that we've been having. I haven't had time to read the update list yet.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back