Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

drawing border

hobby_man

why is my drawing border moved to the upper right corner in this pdf file.

in the cad file in creo 2.0 it looks correct

are you printing to pdf or exporting to pdf? I seem to remember having some issues a few years back with it adjusting when I printed to pdf (i.e. plot -> cutepdf) rather than hitting the export and configuring the pdf settings and doing it there.

exporting to pdf, I saved the drawind as a dxf and opened it in Autocad, the entire border is up and to the right about 1/2 a D sized sheet.

trying to upload a file
Your file of 1.40 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

UMMMM?

First, if you are trying to make .dxf file from .drw you must set option and scale see topic:

http://www.mcadcentral.com/creo-dat...g-creo-drawings-dxf-format-manufacturing.html

If you trying to get .pdf by exporting .drw, use Save as -> choose .pdf extension -> set preffered settings (monochrome, open after creating, etc.)-> OK.
Only tip here is to set WD to desired place where you can find your drawing in .pdf format.

Hope it help :)

thanks for the tips, I am trying to upload a file to this site for others to see. I am unable to get the file KB size low enough in order to post it.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back