Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

DOUBLE ARROWS

Ckey

I need to add an arrow to a radius located next to another radius of the same dimension. How do I add another arrow to the first radius dimension. I read somewhere "while mouse pointer is over arrow, right click and select arrow style>>double arrow". I do not see this options.Is there an options setting that needs to be modified? I am using Wildfire 2.0

Pick on the dimension, then pick on the arrow at the tip. Click the right mouse button and you should have Arrow Style as an option.

Ckey said:
I read somewhere "while mouse pointer is over arrow, right click and select arrow style>>double arrow".

You read correctly. However that is only when you wish to change the arrow type for a PARTICULAR dimension.

As for your requirement, you can only use a leader arrow without text (space bar for text) and then move the arrow to the desired location.

Better to create a note with the R&d# where d# is the symbolic name of the dimension. With a note you can connect a leader to as many items as you need.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back