Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

DMU 60 5-axis - iTNC530 Control

avitolaf

Good Afetrnoom Pro/E Gurus,

I have a new machine and i need 5 axis post-processor. New machine isDMU 60 5-axis (nutating table)- iTNC530 Heidenhaim Control, im work with Pro/Nc WF4.0v and im very interested to develop CAM for moldmaking. Could you help me with information about this?

Thanks in advance

We have advanced post processor solutions for DMG DMU 60 5-axis machine tools.

We also have huge amount of knowledge on ProEngineer all versions. Our post processors, which are developed for ProEngineer, are currently in use in industry.

If you want our technical assistance, please send your request to

[email protected]

We can provide you a free evaluation post processor if you want. Thus, you can test the capabilities of MANUSpost deeply.

We have many special algorithms like:

-Automatic operation type recognition. 3-axis, positioned 3+2
axis, 5-axis simultaneous or drilling operations are automatically
recognized and we have different solutions for each cases. No need to
use different post processors for each different operation type.
-3-Axis Automatic C-Axis Positioning Algorithm For Operations That Couldn't Be Performed Because Of Limited Travel Zones (This algorithms is really essential for DMU machines.)
-Lineer Axis locking (for instance: Y-axis locking and X-C axis machining) for 3-axis operations for cases that automatic C-axis positioning algorithm couldnt find a proper C-axis position. For DMU machine tools, we lock the virtual diagonal XY axis, since it enhances the machine travel capacity significantly.
-automatic plane transformation to be able to use circular and helical movement codes in 3+2 axis operations,
-automatic plane transformation to be able to use all drilling cycles in 3+2 axis operations,
-and many others...

Regards,

Ender CENGIZ
Manufacturing Consultant & Sales Manager
Manus Software Ltd.,
Phone: +90 536 8632972
[email protected]
www.manusnc.com

Edited by: manussim

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back