Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Display axis in drawings

pellet8

I have a part that is revolved from an axis created in the sketcher. When I create the 2-D drawing, the axis couldn't show up. The situation is similar when I had a hole feature. How to let pro/e display these axis in drawings? should I use construction lines? Thanks.

Hi

You don't need to make the costruction line, just go to show/erase menu, and show the all axis, axis will be displayed in drawing view, you can show the axis on your required view.

in the same way you can show the symmetric line.

If still the axis don't display then in the Option file make the axis_display to ON

If still problem don't get solved i can send you the part and its drawing after doing all this.

Sohail Abbas

I have a similar question related to this, Im trying to show centerline/center marks for holes that are in a drawing im working on, this seems like it should be so simple to do, but i cant seem to find the option.

Would this be a display axis or would it be a centermark in the drawing. I figured i'd add onto this thread rather than start a whole new topic.

Thanks for any input.

Im tryen to do it through the show/erase menu, is this the correct way of doing it?
Edited by: Jason518

To show centerlines of holes, just select "Show/Erase", pick on axis, then pick on the holes that you want to show the centerlines of.

gotcha, thanx! i knew it was somethen simple
smiley1.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back