Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Different Fonts in the Same Note.

joenjoe

Using Wildfire 3.0. Is it possible to have multiple fonts in a single note in a drawing?

For example, I have the following text in a single note:

FLANGE: 4.0-150# F.F. ASTM A105
GR. I OR II OR EQUAL.

I need all of the text in the note to be default font. However, the "I" and the "II" need to be set as CG Times.

Thanks.

Pro/E breaks up text strings with the {1:text}{2:more text} formating. Each section within the curly braces {#:} can be independently formatted for size & font, etc. There are some limitations. Color & justification will apply to the whole note.

You may need to use a text editor to insert extra {#:} to create separate fields then modify the formatting.

If you don't feel liketyping all the extra formatting with the brackets, you can putline breaks into your notes so each part you want to format differently is on its own line in the note. Then you canformat each line of the note separately.When doneyou take the line breaks out and you're all set.

Sip

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back