Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Deleting Tables

phoxeoy

Can anybody tell me why that sometimes when I create a table and then want to delete it, Pro/E just will NOT delete the damn thing. I RMB on it and it seems to give me different menu selections, Sometime it has Delete and sometimes not. But even if I click on delete in RMB or Edit, (which is grayed out all the time), or even the Delete key it will NOT delete. The only thing that works is to drag a box around the table and hit the delete key........WHY!

dont know why- but It has seemed that if you select the table, and the "grips" appear, it will delete without a problem.

Select the table with the RMB clicking on the table (like query select) until pro/e shows the whole table (the selecting sequence for the table is cell->line->column->table). Then just hit delete. And bam, the table is gone.

Sorry, That doesn't work either. This only happens at random, most of the time everything mention above works in deleting a table.

I did though find a why to get it deleted. I selected tables at the bottom pull down list and then selected the table, then it deleted. I don't know why this is sometimes but it's very annoying.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back