Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Delete with suspend all

Jacoolo

well I stuck with it. It is shame to say... but I can not find a button in window below to suspend all listed features.
smiley11.gif

Or, maybe, such a function not exists. This could be strange taking in mind the same func exist in pop menu
smiley5.gif

View attachment 4169

click on the first in the list, then hold downshift and click on the last, this way all in the list will be selected.

Then go to status "menu", and click on the suspend.

All will be suspended.

vlad1979 said:
click on the first in the list, then hold downshift and click on the last, this way all in the list will be selected.

Then go to status "menu", and click on the suspend.

All will be suspended.

Yet another of the "intuitive" features that Pro-E has but in order to use you must know it exists................

Michael

Tobyk said:
You can right mouse button and select suspend in instead of going to the status menu.
TK

Just be careful doing that if you've selected the entire list. RMB in the wrong spot and your selection gets lost. You have to RMB on one of the items in the selection, not in the drop down list for an item.

It's one of the many maddening interfaces in Pro|E.

thanks a lot guys, specialy Vlad

This is the tool to work with, so I do need to understand whole philosofy behind that.
smiley2.gif

If it is like it is, well I have to like it
smiley11.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back