Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

delete my post plz....

design-engine

oops I posted this question in the wrong spot so I over write it with this question... and the tools do not allow deleting. Hows the weather where you are today?Chicago has overcast clouds at just above 1400 feet (gauging from the sears tower) 82 and windy.
Edited by: design-engine

design-engine said:
oops I posted this question in the wrong spot so I over write it with this question... and the tools do not allow deleting. Hows the weather where you are today?Chicago has overcast clouds at just above 1400 feet (gauging from the sears tower) 82 and windy.

where is the best place to park for a cubs game?

park at our office in greek town and take the bus or a train. Its more fun too because all the fans on public transportation!

Bart,

You could try Reporting yourself but I don't know if that's possible.

Pro/ENGINEER Forum : Report Post

Please
state below the issue with the post, a copy of the post will be emailed
to the forum moderators and/or forum administrators so they can deal
with it appropriately.

I guess you can say you don't plan to press charges on yourself and you did nothing wrong but would like your post deleted.
smiley4.gif

I like your method of changing the topic though.

Edit...
I checked and I can't report myself so you'd have to request someone else to complain or get another account. It's probably easier to PM an admin and have them TCB.

Michael

Edited by: mjcole_ptc

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back