Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Default PPRINT table - how?

marker4x4

Hi,

I'm wondering if there's an easy (yeah, right :) way to include my own PPRINT file in every NEW Mfg File I create. I always forget to select it prior to posting, and then I have to post twice, heh

Thanks a lot.

View attachment 3452

Go to your %loadpoint%/templates directory and open up your default .MFG file. Edit your workcell and save it.
Edited by: sjohnson

sjohnson said:
Go to your %loadpoint%/templates directory and open up your default .MFG file. Edit your workcell and save it.

Aaaah, it was that easy
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

Thanks!!!

kuncar said:
Hi Mark,

I use mapkeys, for PPRINT and for TREE.

Regards Zdenek

Zdenek, sjohnson's solution to the PPRINT problem is the way to go IMHO.
As for the tree configuration, you can save your settings to the file (Settings-->Save Model Tree) and call it up with this OPTION: mdl_tree_cfg_file

Cheers

Edited by: marker4x4

Hi Mark,

thanks for your tip. I already know about this option, but I don't want to load my manufacturing Tree in every Part or Assembly. I want to load this only in Manufacturing Assembly.

As for the PPRINT problem, as far as I know, we cannot to change our templates (company's settings).

Regards Zdenek
Edited by: kuncar

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back