Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

current_session.pro

Dan10

How do I turn offCurrent_session.pro? I don't want to use it. Itoverrides my config.pro making my mapkeys useless.

Current_session.pro is just a list of every thing in your config. I don't think Pro_e loads Current session I think it only saves it. Your mapkeys should be OK.

My mapkeys aren't ok until I delete current_session.pro from my working directory and reload my config.pro.

your mapkey isn't working becuase it doesn't have the config. that's it needs to read the recording secuence to exe. Maybe that should be the first thing to do in the list. Go to options and open the config. that you wish.

I understand why my mapkeys aren't working. I don't understand why the current_session.pro file loads itself randomly throughout the day. There is no notification that current_session,pro has just loaded and I don't find out it has until I try to use a mapkey.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back