Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Creo Quits many times.

Saravana116228

Hello all,

I am doing updations on Pro-cabling assembly and drawing. Saved it.. Checked in.
Actually i am doing it for almost some 40+ harness assembly.

Only this particular assembly after i checkedin. I cant able to re-open it.

When ever i tried to open it.. Creo Quits.

I dont know how to open it now.. I have tried in different workspace too.. Its not happening.

Any thoughts to fix this up.

Thanks
Saravana.

Good thing is i can able to open the assembly file and not the drawing file.
Why it is so?

guys .. little help desperately needed here.

Thanks
Saravana.

If you have cleaned up your workspaces, rename your .wf folder. Restart Creo and you will have to redo the server setup for Windchill. Once set up, create a workspace and add the model to your workspace and try to open. If it opens, your local data was corrupt.

Hi Scott

Thanks for your view..

I did fix the problem.

What happens is :
I route the cable --> Flattened it --> Place the view on the drawing --> Then change the pin-out's in the cabling --> but i think the change i have did is not updating in the flattened assembly --> Becasue the flat view in the drawing doesn't allow me to open the drawing --> So i remove the flat assy and again re-do it :-(---> then i bring the drawing to older version and again place the new flat view & happy ending ;-) ..

Thanks guys,
Cheers.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back