Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Creating part by running a trial file

vivekt_123

Hi All.....Is it possible to create a part by running a trial file?

In Detail:- I will create a part and will save the trial file after removing last 10-12 lines. After that, if I am running that file, is it possible that pro e will ask the variable dimensions, so that I can enter the dimension and will get the part.

I suspect there is a tool to convert a trail file to a pro program part. Our expert at automation just took a job with a real company.Ill give him a call to get on this post. I'm curious too. I probably only have 8 hrs of Pro/PROGRAM training I could do myself. I do know that if you can imagine it someone else probably already did it.If so Grant Akinson would know.
Edited by: design-engine

design-engine said:
I suspect there is a tool to confert a trail file to a pro program part. Our expert at automation just took a job with a real company.Ill give him a call to get on this post. Im curious too. I probbaly only have 8 hrs of Pro/PROGRAM training I could do myself. I do know that if you can imagine it someone else probbaly already did it.If so Grant Akinson would know.

I am eagerly waiting for the reply from you

I have worked quite a bit with pro/program and would be interested in the software you mention (If it even exists). Any info would be greatly appreciated design-engine.

Thanks,

Omar
Edited by: omarhernandez

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back