Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

cosmetic sketch

Blaze

Maybea stupid question, but i just can't find out why my cosmetic sketch isn't shown in my drawing.

If i'm not mistaken, by default all the cosmetic features are shown. Or maybe it's controlled by some option in config file?

hi,

its simple. i dont know whether you have tried it or not.

go to view--"show and erase" menu or pick show and erase tool bar

then under show tab pick cosmetic thread button and make option for filter as view

then pick your desired view to show cosmetic threads in detailing.

thank you.

Sometimes cosmetics aren't shown because drawing option "thread_standard" isn't setup properly. If you want cosmetics to be shown on the drawing, you should set that option to "std_iso_imp_assy".

Thank you very much, but i'm talking not about cosmetic threads (it's OK with them), but about the cosmetic sketches. There's a little differencet, i think.

How can i show a cosmetic sketch?

Found this in another thread.

prasadguru posted this solution:<br style="font-weight: normal;"><br style="font-weight: normal;">It can be done!!!! While in erase tab keep the cosmetic feature button selected then come to show tab, at the bottom there are two more tabs, OPTIONS and PREVIEW, go to preview tab unselect with preview u

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back