Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Centre point size

SW

Is there a way of chaning the size of all the centre points on a drawing?

Thanks,

Sam

SW,

Select the centreline (ends of each line now have drag handles), move cursor to the centre intersection, LMB, then drag and drop

Kev

Thanks Kev,

I've managed to do them one at a time as you suggest but I am trying to change the size of all the centre points on the drawing, is there a config option or something to change the centre point size?

Sam

Vlad,

What I think is that SW wants to be able select a number of different axes and drag and drop in some manner similar to what I posted above, and I can't think of a way of doing this...I was surprised that I couldn't do it with a Ctrl pick. Tried grouping and no success there either. So from me SW, it looks like a no-can-do. Sorry

Kev

PS I hope someone knows a way to do this, it seems a very basic thing. Vlad's solution would work, but is a bit of a long way round the problem
smiley19.gif

Thank you. I was actually looking for the drawing option and was sure there was an option to change the type of point from a small cross to a cross with extending lines. However, the cirlce_axis_offset works fine.

It would be useful to change the size of a load of centre points, such as with a control-select. Apart from changing the drawing option then removing and re-adding the only the axes that need be want to re-size, I can't think of a better way of doing this.

thanks again,

Sam

In regards to hole center axes, the only way I know how to do it can't be done with multiple axes (at least I can't figure out how to). In the drawing, turn on axes and axis tags (don't forget to refresh the screen). If you click on the axis tag and drag, you can adjust the size of the center mark.

Thanks Vlad for that config option. I have been looking for something like that for quite a while. I have the listing of supposedly all of the config options, but it's pretty long and easy to miss what you are looking for.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back